Re: Security

Albert <albert.xtheunknown0@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Leythos wrote:
<snip _top post_>
Why are you starting another thread?

I started one thread in both comp.security.misc and
alt.computer.security at (approximately) the same time.

Which as Leythos suggests is a breach of netiquette. you should've
instead cross-posted to both groups so replies from one would hit
both. I'm not sure if this is an artifact from your having posted
from google groups, though.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

  • Re: Anti-Virus Software and Firewall
    ... Leythos, can you site the newsgroup, thread subject and date where you posted this, please? ... A link to the post in Google Groups would be fine. ... permission. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Newsreaders
    ... "Albert" wrote in message ... Why do many of you use newsreaders other than the one provided by ... What newsreader do you recommend, ... Because using google groups sometimes makes you look like a spammer or a noob. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: web based newsgroups?
    ... Leythos wrote: ... end of your search to narrow it just to the sbs group. ... Most people that use Usenet block messages from "Google Groups" as ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Newsreaders
    ... Albert wrote: ... Why would we switch to Google Groups? ... Please remember to mention me / in tapes you leave behind. ...
    (comp.lang.c)