- From: The Doctor <doctor@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:44:18 GMT
I had an interesting situation where for three in 2 days I got a message
from gmail saying that I was locked out of my account. I was using chrome
to access it at home and Firefox 3 from work. Yesterday I saw a message
saying that I have purchased a piece of computer equipment from an online
computer store which I didn't. I rang the store and computer equipment
was picked up by someone over 100km from me. So obviously someone has gain
access to my gmail. I thought I had a secure password. Any idea?
- Prev by Date: Re: How to detect which certificate is necessary for a certain web page?
- Next by Date: Denial of service - locahost?
- Previous by thread: Re: Are *.cer = *.crt certificates? Why auto-conversion when downloading from cacert.org?
- Next by thread: Re: Gmail security?