Re: How did they do that?

Michelle wrote:

A few months back I found out that a friend of mine, whom I trusted
and allowed access to my wireless router and admin page, was spying on
my computer via some remote tool. How where they able to do this
without installing anything on my personal computer? It was almost as
though they had complete remote access even though I had disabled
remote access. I'm worried they are somehow doing it again because my
mouse has been jumping around. This was how I caught them last time.

Did you reset the router yet?
Did you enable WPA2 on your router?
Did you enable WPA2 on any wireless access points in your intranet?
Did you change to a STRONG admin password to log onto your router?
Did you check for any port forwarding rules in your router?
Any ports left open in the router to allow unsolicited inbound connects?
Jerky mousing cease when you disable your host's LAN connectoid?