HTMLCode in emails
- From: Daniel <SeniiX@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
at the moment I'm working on my diploma thesis, my topic is HTML-Code
code in an
email so that the addressee is not able to see it - the addressee only
sees the text.
Actually I know that it's impossible to hide the code completely but
I'm talking about laypersons as addressee who don't know how to look
at the header or something like that.
My teacher would like to see what is possible over HTML-,
execute files or
whether it's possible to do any damage like viruses/Trojans with this
Does anybody have tips or helpful links/documents about this topic?
thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: Re: Forensic Analysis of Facial Features
- Next by Date: ISO 27001 ISMS
- Previous by thread: USENIX Annual Tech '08 Registration Now Open
- Next by thread: ISO 27001 ISMS