Re: How to prevent my information from being accessed by webpages

"Todd H." wrote:
"Sebastian G." writes:
The problem is that you can't actually disable ActiveX due to numerous
flaws in IE's implementation.

Yup.

Could either of you give me an example of how disabling it fails or
point to somewhere that discusses it?

  • Re: DISPLAY troubles...
    ... Gary Kline wrote: ... knows why the DISPLAY fails, ... disabling display:0 ... did you follow the upgrade process to a successful completion? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: DISPLAY troubles...
    ... knows why the DISPLAY fails, ... opendaemonsocket: daemon IPv6: can't create server SMTP socket: Protocol ... disabling display:0 ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [future patch] dropping user privileges on demand
    ... If unlinkfails, ... one may suffer memory leaks. ... The setuid() family of functions will only cause a problem here if a ... The patch i'm proposing isn't going to allow the disabling of arbitrary ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: IRP_MN_QUERY_PNP_DEVICE_STATE in BDA device driver
    ... Oh, if it fails even after device is enabled after reboot, then yes, there ... Check out PNP IRPs documentation on what needs to be returned from AVStream ... That will cause the OS to>prompt for reboot. ... Disabling seems OK but BSOD occurs on XP SP1 when ...
  • Re: WMP10 & SP2 - one or the other wont let me hear Yahoo
    ... What help page are you visiting that fails, ... See http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... > tried disabling it as well) all to no avail. ... > I've combed all the settings I can find, played with them, returned them ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)