Notifier AFP-400 HELP

bminson had written this in response to
http://secure-gear.com/comp.security.misc/1/-article-.htm :

-------------------------------------

Notifier AFP-400 HELP
-------------------------------------
Am a computer tech for my local school district, and I have been asked to
look at our fire alarm system. We are about 4 hours from the nearest
service center, so they want to charge us a travel fee that makes our
purchase order amount out of wack!

I have a AFP-400 that has two loops. When we have our drills I have about
80% of the lights and buzzers not working. Its not all on one loop. The
panel doesn't show any problems other than two mods. I have two MONITORS
in a control room that have red flashing lights, and I have other boxes
that say CONTROL with green lights.

HELP!!!

Brian

Delivered via http://www.secure-gear.com
The Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry
comp.security.misc - 9147 messages and counting!

  • Re: Detector loops in snow
    ... Also I noticed Sunday that some of the lights had snow on them but not enough to block out the light. ... Do the detector loops work via ... the camera based detection systems seem to be OK. ... actuated signals as per the engineer's specifications and then never, ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Deciphering JP lights
    ... Bunker Top: ???? ... If it is solid it awards MR DNA, ... Control Room Top: Solid or blinking awards CRT monitor and starts that ... I know the other lights work, because they blink during attract mode, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: trip to WDW!!! woot!
    ... Walrus and Ferret wrote: ... She still swears that we did that and she was not inverted. ... I told her that's why she need not fear looping coasters - you can't really feel the loops. ... with the lights on. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Hey, guys, whats first program have you learnt?
    ... Ohh the memories of that machine same time frame. ... tall cabinets with arrays of flashing lights near the top. ... the control room. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Rail Light .. recommendation and opinion wanted
    ... I use regular garden lights. ... It is super easy to attach them to ... stanchions. ... I make two loops of small stuff around the stanchion one ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)