IE 7 does not open site using self signed certificate

Hi,

I am using a self signed certificate to demonstate a web solution
(currently under development). The site opens well in IE7 (after the
initial "There is a problem with this website's security certificate."
warning).

On one computer (which I do not own, nor control) the warning above
does not come up and the page refuses to load. Other https sites using
Verisign as a publisher work well.

Can anyone please help me make this site open the development project?
I have access (albeit limited) to the computer. After a visual
inspection, the protection that seems to be on this computer are the
following:

NOD32
Spyware Doctor
McAfee AV
Google toolbar

I would be mighty greatful if anyone might have encountered such a
problem and would share his solution.

Regards,
Al