Re: IE 7 does not open site using self signed certificate
- From: comphelp@xxxxxxxxx (Todd H.)
- Date: 02 Oct 2007 10:03:00 -0500
acb <chribonn@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I am using a self signed certificate to demonstate a web solution
(currently under development). The site opens well in IE7 (after the
initial "There is a problem with this website's security certificate."
On one computer (which I do not own, nor control) the warning above
does not come up and the page refuses to load. Other https sites using
Verisign as a publisher work well.
Can anyone please help me make this site open the development project?
I have access (albeit limited) to the computer. After a visual
inspection, the protection that seems to be on this computer are the
I would be mighty greatful if anyone might have encountered such a
problem and would share his solution.
This may lend some insight. I don't have ie7 on any of my boxes to
step you through the options settings, but likely there is a setting
on that particular computer that prevents the site from being viewed.
- Prev by Date: IE 7 does not open site using self signed certificate
- Next by Date: Re: IE 7 does not open site using self signed certificate
- Previous by thread: IE 7 does not open site using self signed certificate
- Next by thread: Re: IE 7 does not open site using self signed certificate