Re: secure platform for various appliaction

Nokia crypto-cluster 10i for example.
Hardware based.
Bartosz Gagat
bls17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<ferencl@xxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

I'm looking for software that allows data encryption beetween
different
applications. For example I have 2 instances of application A that run
over
network (client and server), but unfortunatelly data beteween them is
not
encrypted (lame soft), and I need a platform (OS doesnt make any
difference)
that I could use to secure data exchanged between those two instances.
Can anybody help me ?

best regards,

mwallace

  • Re: [OT] sigs (was: Are there any 8051 C++ compilers ?)
    ... >> you not agree that current operating systems and applications better ... >> suit computer users' desires than did their earlier counterparts? ... doesnt take less than 300MB!. ... but if the hardware was a bit more "standard" maybe you could ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: got very slow
    ... - Uninstalled unknown/unneeded applications in Add/Remove Programs? ... What hardware do you have? ... What to Know Before You Download and Install Windows XP Service Pack 2 ... You also have hardware on your machine that requires drivers to interface ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: OT (Maybe): ERPs
    ... >what hardware, O/S, etc, we run all Intel based systems. ... Boxed off-the-shelf applications, games, ... "TPC benchmarks also differ from other benchmarks in that TPC ... The most frequent transaction consists of entering a new order which, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: OT: Re: Jobst Brandt vs. Tire Glue
    ... The winning combination was generic hardware and bundled software. ... in the sense that they are server apps that don't have to deal with a plethora of peripherals and are singular applications that don't have to integrate with a lot of others. ... Who would put up somebody with a stutter as a presenter? ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Is Linux A Feasible Platofrm For Professional DAW work ?
    ... RME devices accept only 24-in-32 bit sample format in non-interleaved ... have a 16 bit audio file and you attempt to configure the RME hardware ... For many applications, particularly desktop/consumer media ... quality SRC intervening between it and the hardware. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)