Re: Password Dictionary File/ Each Entry is 2 or 3 Words Concatenated?

In article <59tqrgF2mfj0mU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Sebastian G. <seppi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
poster3814 wrote:

I guess I am interested in either: dictionaries or word lists of plain
text strings - a complete list of combinations - passphrase dictionaries
; OR for a program I can use to create complete passphrase dictionaries.
I've tried searching the Internet some but haven't found them yet.

As you've already been told: Such a program doesn't exist, because it's
absolutely trivial. You can even implement it with a one-line shell script
on almost any platform.

Then you won't mind sharing your one-line shell script with poster3814.

.