[development] password generation/sending

Hello;
I need to automaatically generate and reset passwords for users
(that's a requirement), but I do not know how to send it to them , as
it should be encrypted on the network .

I think email is not secured, as not all users will have encryption on
their Email client (hotmail...).
Any idea how to do that ?

Renaud

  • Re: [development] password generation/sending
    ... it should be encrypted on the network. ... I think email is not secured, as not all users will have encryption on ... their Email client. ... secure way in which to transmit plain-text passwords over an insecure ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: An Honest and Simple Question.
    ... of a theoretically unbreakable mathematical algorithm, ... encryption is for the printable subset of ASCII only. ... Somehow the user, or email client program, has to figure out ... obsessively single-minded about) and even more so the RSA cipher. ...
    (sci.crypt)