Re: Making DNS request to the Internet
- From: comphelp@xxxxxxxxx (Todd H.)
- Date: 20 May 2006 01:09:33 -0500
What could you say about the vulnerabilities mentioned below?
Domain Name System (DNS) stub resolver libraries vulnerable to buffer
overflows via network name or address lookups
I personally don't think much of this 4 year old issue other than
using it as a reminder that one must always keep their DNS server
And, by the by, if anyone is still BIND 4 in security landscape of
2006, you're an idiot.
- Prev by Date: Re: Encryption for Powerpoint?
- Next by Date: Re: The origin of breakin attempts
- Previous by thread: Re: Making DNS request to the Internet
- Next by thread: Re: Making DNS request to the Internet