Looking 4 cheap video surveillance solution

We have a test requirement that says we must have a surveillance camera
and store the video for 60 days.

Any thing that will do just that is fine. I'm trying to find the absolute
cheapest thing out there. quality is not a concern, but disk space is.

Even a solution with a $30 webcam would be fine, as long as it works.

  • Re: My Hollywood Video Is Going Out Of Business
    ... traditional video rental store -- reliable cash flow generated by ... I'm sure the DVD vending machine business model weighs the cost of a ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Home Depot Store Security
    ... If you operate a store on the cheap ... authorized to initiate detaining anyone, and that was only based upon ... They had to have constant video surveilance, on tape, ... The scam over here is to look for an item with a price difference. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Home Depot Store Security
    ... I once worked at a big box store. ...  We were told NOT to detain anyone ...  They had to have constant video surveilance, on tape, ... You won't get a refund over here without ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Is SuSe ready for me yet?
    ... Use office applications ... Play music and video ... Store and manipulate photographs ... Install additional software for something outside this list. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)