Re: Forgotten SUSE Linux root Password

Don't you hate that with that cable-internet stuff? Once in a while
you get that inexplicable static on the line. Anyone knows a fix for
that?

  • Re: SelStart scrolls lines out of sight...
    ... Seems to be a fix - but I hate doing something like that... ... Roy ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • What other chords can I use?
    ... What other chords can I use to fix what you will no doubt hate about ... this song idea? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.compose)
  • Re: Humorous Craigslist Ad
    ... how to fix it myself. ... I hate to see my "baby" go and I ... REALLY hate to take away the racoons sleeping home but I need to make ... tells me and isnt it nice there are so many experts to help me invest? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Office Ultimate 2007 on XP Has Not Been Installed for the Current
    ... Don't "HATE," just become familiar with the product as you did the ones that you "LOVE!" ... is running off of XP Home Edition SP3. ... I tried the reinstall so many times and even tried to have the Microsoft Fix ... everything that I found with that error message was for either 2003 or Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)