Re: Which free web e-mail is safest?

Friends don't let friends send sensitive emails without GPG. :-)

Actually, you should assume that ALL email you send and receive is
scanned -- it saves time in the long run. If you work for a company,
any messages you send might be forwarded by others, or archived, or
sampled for various corporate reasons -- and if you know any thing at
all about ECHELON, then you will simply assume that all messages are
parsed by No Such Agency, regardless of the Freemail provider.

I personally use Google, and when I need to send sensitive (commercial)
information, I use GPG.
--
cheers
Paul Gillingwater