Re: Barcode Email

From: Ari Silversteinn (abcarisilverstein_at_yahoo.comxyz)
Date: 08/04/05

Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:51:50 -0400

On 04 Aug 2005 17:26:27 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote:

>>> I don't remember seeing it either, so please post the Message-ID of
>>> the article in which you said that. (And please don't ask/tell us to
>>> look it up: One can't prove a negative.)
>>
>> Right on it.
>
> English please.

American here.

--
Drop the alphabet for email

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Barcode Email
    ... On 04 Aug 2005 17:26:27 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote: ... > English please. ... American here. ... Drop the alphabet for email ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Do you see what I see?
    ... Let's examine your debate "tactics" as if this would even qualify as a ... profess to be an American and uphold freedom of speech, ... (I am referring to English, Confused, not French. ... as if this some sort of debate that needs tactics. ...
    (alt.fan.starwars)
  • Intro C: Mini-FAQ on Words and Phrases
    ... "American" has ... indeed been used for a very long time, as an English word, to mean "an ... We have examined various explanations for this phrase; ... AUE FAQ Supplement; one written by John Davies and one by Don Aitken. ...
    (alt.usage.english)