Re: Barcode Email

From: Frank Slootweg (this_at_ddress.is.invalid)
Date: 08/04/05

Date: 04 Aug 2005 17:26:27 GMT

Ari Silversteinn <abcarisilverstein@yahoo.comxyz> wrote:
> On 04 Aug 2005 12:29:41 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote:
>
> >> I had mentioned this before you joined the thread.
> >
> > I don't remember seeing it either, so please post the Message-ID of
> > the article in which you said that. (And please don't ask/tell us to
> > look it up: One can't prove a negative.)
>
> Right on it.

  English please.

> >> Not this one.
> >
> > What do you think to accomplish with these ludicrous claims, first of
> > the 'security' of the messages, now of the 'unbreakability' of your
> > 'copy-protection'?
> >
> > You may think you can fool the users which will supposedly buy your
> > program, but what makes you think you can fool the audience of these
> > newsgroups?
>
> Not fooling anyone just telling the truth.

  Indeed you're not fooling anyone. "telling the truth"? The concept is
probably even more alien to you than the concepts of security,
encryption, keys, compression, copy-protection, etc..

> > If you're so smart as you pretend to be, then why bother to 'discuss'
> > these things with people who are apparently inferior to you?
>
> "Mouth of babes...."

  Whatever.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Barcode Email
    ... English please. ... >> What do you think to accomplish with these ludicrous claims, ... but what makes you think you can fool the audience of these ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Literacy in the USA -- not so very good
    ... > Appears principle and principal are two more which make a fool of me. ... > Spelling sucks. ... Two of the best English writers in my own appreciation were eccentric ... language to record in English, but as they heard the English dialect spoken ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: womens and relativity
    ... this group is not for correcting teachers you fool, ... i just did you stoopid fok, ... > It's English, foreign retard. ... listen here you foreign nazi shit, you are a fool, it is not a ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: womens and relativity
    ... >this group is not for correcting teachers you fool, ... >your are more foreign piece of shit then anybody else, ... >nazi shit ... >> It's English, foreign retard. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Big Trouble at the little relief hut
    ... unfair because you are unaware of the real reason. ... comparing multiboxing to not getting a job. ... "And any fool will figure out to attack the 1 character attacking ... show a very weak grasp of english. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)