Re: Barcode Email

From: Stephen Sprunk (stephen_at_sprunk.org)
Date: 08/01/05

Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:56:57 -0500

"Ari Silversteinn" <abcarisilverstein@yahoo.comxyz> wrote in message
news:gga3rb2cdw4p$.blofimoa2xsp.dlg@40tude.net...
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:52:53 +0000 (UTC), Walter Roberson wrote:
>> On the other hand, if someone wanted to break a message
>> encoded with The Program, then all they would have to do is have
>> a single CPU, a copy of the encoded message, and a copy of The
>> Program, and then according to the specifications you have
>> published, within a matter of a few minutes, they would have
>> deocded the original message.
>
> And I am here to tell you that people with much more resources than
> that haven't in a 30 day period which was the testing design.

Then your either your testers are incompetent (which admittedly is your
target market) or you haven't fully described your system.

Stephen Sprunk      "Those people who think they know everything
CCIE #3723         are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
K5SSS                                             --Isaac Asimov