Re: Barcode Email

From: Tom St Denis (tomstdenis_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/26/05

Date: 26 Jul 2005 07:42:27 -0700

Ari Silversteinn wrote:
> > If privacy doesn't matter to your intended audience... what does your
> > product give them that they can actually use?
>
> It matters to the intended audience, where did you miss that part? What
> doesn't matter, if I must say it for the fiftieth time, is the content of
> what is being passed.

Say what? The content is the message is it not? Or are you
side-encoding your message into like lengths of bitmaps or something?

Put it this way, if you need privacy then you should use a proper
cipher in a proper mode. You can then encode that ciphertext as a
barcode or whatever else.

Anything less than this and you're just peddling snake oil.

Tom