IIS6.0 exploits??

Date: 05/19/05

    Date: 18 May 2005 16:00:02 -0700

    Hi all,

    I am looking for some serious IIS 6.0 vulnerabilities. Can any body
    give me any web-pointers? Specifically, i am looking for exploits of
    IIS 6.0 that can be helpful in Penetration Testing....
    Any help will highly be appreciated....

    • Re: FTP scans from wanadoo.fr - MOre info
      ... this look like some mass defacement tools. ... Have there been discovered any vulnerabilities affecting Microsoft's ... that looks like some ftp vulnerability on IIS ... ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus ARIS analyzer service. ...
    • CERT Advisory CA-2002-09 Multiple Vulnerabilities in Microsoft IIS
      ... A variety of vulnerabilities exist in various versions of Microsoft ... Some of these vulnerabilities may allow an intruder to execute ... There are a variety of vulnerabilities in Microsoft IIS. ...
    • R: Exploitable vulnerabilities in Microsoft IIS/7.0
      ... This is a bug valid in a "fully patched" 7.5.7600.16385 IIS and its corresponding exploit: ... Oggetto: Re: Exploitable vulnerabilities in Microsoft IIS/7.0 ... How can I test if my IIS server is vulnerable since i run Microsoft ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    • Re: Frontpage Security Vulnerability
      ... computer and select to scan for IIS vulnerabilities. ... If you have not done so you should run the IIS Lockdown tool on that server ... > Win2k Server to correct this issue? ...
    • RE: W32/Nimda.a@mm
      ... I have reapplied the IIS cumulative to all IIS servers ... and am attempting to verify that the server is now protected. ... install the IIS August 15 cumulative patch ... This worm seems to exploit the same vulnerabilities as CodeRed II and ...