Priority Setter

From: Greg (madman91_at_gmail.com)
Date: 05/07/05

Date: 6 May 2005 15:35:20 -0700

Hello,
I was wondering how to set a programs priority to high. I know that in
the task manager you can do this but i read somewhere there is a better
program. Also i would like a ram clearer.. or free'er .. one that
automatically does it and doesnt take a lot of cpu usage.

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Permanently set a program priority
    ... Is there a way to permanently set a programs priority rather than go into task manager ... every time I restart the program? ...
  • Task Manager
    ... I was using the taskmanager to watch my CPU usage and something wigged out and now its just a task manager and doesnt show the CPU usage or anything. ...