Re: Linux? Which one is the most friendly?

From: Greg (
Date: 05/06/05

Date: 5 May 2005 19:30:16 -0700

..... keep in mind im 14... =D i dont know if that came as a shocker
but the 91 in my name is 1991 for my birthyear...

>Consequently, they get swapped out over the first night,
>as the kernel sees them not in use, and the newly available space is
>for file/disk caching. Unused memory is a waste - put it to use.

? Sorry but i dont completely understand.

Relevant Pages

    ... OG you dont have to go to N. O. or places in and around it. ... > roads in my life where if I took the right, not quite the easiest, but the ... > my lifetime has me more likely to become a causality helping anyone. ... The saying "the mind is willing, ...
  • Re: RosAsm?
    ... Dont feel sorry. ... HLL can hide things. ... you mind allways tuned into it, do you never get tired or have to ... See you around Wolfgang. ...
  • Re: New Workout Routine: Expected Results
    ... I really dont see the Evils in that. ... sounding a cautionary note for him, as a newbie. ... focused on numbers and results...but in a "being" frame of mind, ...
  • Re: glasses intermittently make vision blurrier -- why?
    ... dumb and silly they dont even know what causes myopia yet! ... speculation are not wild, no not wild at all actually it is a very ... What is happening is that there is a mind strain interference and the ... because it hurts so much' but the glasses palliate that message which ...
    ... a little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, ... >> bore them to death first. ... Lady if you dont like the forum or the people why are you still posting? ...