Re: MSAS - "NS Keylogger Personsal Monitor (Key Logger)" Detected?!

From: Jim Jones (jjones_at_devnull.yahoo.com)
Date: 05/02/05

Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 01:34:30 GMT

I assume that some virus/trojan has not infect unins000.

Spywareblaster is a product that competes with their anti spyware
software. They probably want you to remove spywareblaster and use their
product instead to help strengthen their monopoly power. The best
solution is to repace your operating system with one from a different
company.