Blue Coat ProxySG and ISS Proventia M30?

From: Paul Hutchings (paul_at_spamcop.net)
Date: 05/01/05

Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 14:51:11 +0100

Does anyone have an experience of either these two specific models, or
these two product families please?

cheers,
Paul

--
paul <at> spamcop <dot> net

Relevant Pages

  • Blue Coat ProxySG and ISS Proventia M30?
    ... these two product families please? ... paul spamcop <dot> net ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKING GROUP, GAWD DAMMIT
    ... Smokie Darling (Annie) growled ... Which dot am I not connecting? ... >> I did not say that paul or annie or anyone for that matter posted the ... One posts the name and town or address, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Happy Christmas -- If You Want It
    ... John and his situation. ... dating a gal named Dot Rhone. ...  Then she had a miscarriage. ... miscarried, Paul dumped her  immediately. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKING GROUP, GAWD DAMMIT
    ... Which dot am I not connecting? ... > I did not say that paul or annie or anyone for that matter posted the ... One posts the name and town or address, ... > of their pals go to an anon server and posts the rest of the private info ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Dynamically Add a Control to a Form
    ... Paul J. Lay ... > I checked the code in that KB article, the dot has been included in the ... > If you still have problem to run the KB sample code, ... > Best regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms.controls)