Re: GoToMyPC secure?

From: Barry Margolin (
Date: 03/29/05

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:15:50 -0500

In article <>,
 B. Nice <> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:52:00 -0800,
> wrote:
> >I suspect not completely, but does anybody know?
> There is no such thing as complete secure. What is Your definition of
> secure?

Another way to ask this is: secure compared to what? Timbutu Pro or

Barry Margolin,
Arlington, MA

  • Re: Linux Security
    ... > Can anyone provide me with details or pointers to whether this is true or ... I suspect it isn't true but don;t have a case for it. ... an installation & configuration at home, then in a test-bed environment, ... you somehow know otherwise, there is no "secure OS", there are only ...
  • Re: linux box compromised: advice needed
    ... > I realise nothing is 100% secure, but the only two services we used to ... > 8.11.0/8.11.0) with only limited number of trusted user having an ... I suspect that it was sshd actually. ... Jamie ...
  • Re: Biz Johnson trail marathon race report
    ... Ah, you have emerged from your secure, undisclosed location. ... Just temporarily, I suspect. ... five I was able to run a slow 10K training run (although hurting all ...
  • Re: To keep you posted again
    ... thank you...I suspect you're the only one who thinks ... Most Scots, hell, most _people_, are more secure in ... discoursers and gracious ambassadors of their country of origin. ... normal Psych texts has a lovely picture of the High- ...
  • Re: Dvd encryption!?
    ... Just how secure do you need it to be? ... If you want something a bit tougher to break, perhaps try PGP - I ... suspect if you get it from the international site it'll be more secure ...