Re: Symantec Mail security

NateNGL_at_Direcway.com
Date: 12/30/04

    Date: 29 Dec 2004 23:11:49 -0800

    Turn off the SMS. If you really need it, I've heard good things of AVG.
    I'm hoping all that e-mail isn't spam (I assume these are outgoing,
    being SMTP)...

    • Re: Getting e-mails from ISPs web mailbox to OE
      ... AVG doesn't do anything about Spam, it is just an anti-virus program that works just fine. ... You would go into the Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs, and remove McAfee VirusScan. ... apprehensive about disabling McAfee. ...
    • Re: MMS SPAM.
      ... >>I pity those with Cingular and other carriers that charge for incoming ... You have no SPAM filtering capability. ... They are MMS messages not SMS and even if they were sms NO. ... Why should I have to pay Cingular more money because ...
      (alt.cellular.cingular)
    • Re: MMS SPAM.
      ... Upgrade youe plan to include more SMS. ... >addresses from sending spam or at leat give their subscribers the ability to ... If it is for "business", then upgrade to a plan that gives you more ... want isn't big enough for Cingular to have the solution yoiu desire. ...
      (alt.cellular.cingular)
    • Re: MMS SPAM.
      ... Upgrade youe plan to include more SMS. ... >>addresses from sending spam or at leat give their subscribers the ability ... > MMS and write it off of your taxes. ... > and having a website that allows you to filter SMS. ...
      (alt.cellular.cingular)
    • Re: Verizon Text Messaging spam petition
      ... If you are receiving spam sms give a call to VZW customer service ... VZW should be giving its customers proper anti-spam tools like clued ... ISP's do for their customers and like I do for my clients on the email ...
      (alt.cellular.verizon)