Re: Symantec Mail security

NateNGL_at_Direcway.com
Date: 12/30/04

    Date: 29 Dec 2004 22:26:23 -0800

    Turn off the SMS. If you really need it, I've heard good things of AVG.
    I do use Symantec's System Works 2K5, and it just isn't practical. Like
    I said, give AVG a chance before you become dependant on SMS.

    • Re: Symantec Mail security
      ... I've heard good things of AVG. ... give AVG a chance before you become dependant on SMS. ... Symantec Mail Security runs on Exchange Servers ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Re: Symantec Mail security
      ... |> Turn off the SMS. ... I've heard good things of AVG. ... have been finding it annoying that AVG wants me to restart my PC ... Every time AVG loads in a new virus database update, ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Re: Symantec Mail security
      ... Turn off the SMS. ... I've heard good things of AVG. ... I'm hoping all that e-mail isn't spam (I assume these are outgoing, ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Price check: Old Chicago
      ... I have a chance to buy a real nice Old Chicago and want to make a fair ... the PF is above avg for it's age and the ... Frank ...
      (rec.games.pinball)
    • Re: Sudden Motion Sensor ab wann?
      ... erstes PB bestellt habe, wurden die SMS schon verbaut, und zwar ... Rechnung des Geräts drauf? ... Wenn nicht, keine Chance:/ ... lässt kann ich nicht beantworten. ...
      (de.comp.sys.mac.misc)