Re: how to encript

From: ToYKillAS (vmlinuz_at_tuxfamily.org)
Date: 12/29/04

    Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:36:54 +0100

    bensmyth wrote:
    >>how to encript passwords and how to encript hole hardrives not just
    >>partitions with an easy set up?
    >>
    > www.google.com

    yeah good link too :)

    --
    Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil, for you are with me;

    • Re: how to encript
      ... > how to encript hole hardrives not just ... > partitions with an easy set up? ... Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Re: how to encript
      ... > how to encript passwords and how to encript hole hardrives not just ... > partitions with an easy set up? ... one good encryption method is to replace all occurrences of the ...
      (comp.security.misc)