Re: Yet another reason to hate Yahoo BUT

From: vinny (friggenbozo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/26/04

Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 19:56:19 -0500

"AKA" <fallon@das.com> wrote in message
news:islzd.3150$yV1.441@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

> vinny <friggenbozo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Chris" <ch@zero.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "John Smith" <johnsmith225@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> > confession
> > send
> they're
> > >
> > > Don't you guys watch CSI. They would get a court order to check his
> hard
> > > drive in a felony.
> > >
> > > That would also pose some legal challenges I am assuming. All the
> > defence
> > > would have to say hey someone else used his computer to type the
> message.
> >
> > Doesn't matter.
> > Jesus's half brother james, known as "the preacher" summed it up best
when
> > he said, "all is vanity under the sun".
> >
> > He is gone......and all us slugs are still stuck here.
> >

> Where does it say jc had a half brother?

Oh I don't know, maybe every single page?
Dood....Jesus was the son of GOD, born of a virgin. Joseph, decendent of
Adam,Abraham,Isacc, etc...was his father by law only making Jesus and his
brother ...Half brothers.
  Jesus had a brother named James, Mary was his mother and Joseph was his
dad. Jesus on the other hand was NOT Josephs son, he was Josephs adopted
son. GOD was his dad. As in "virgin" mom...
  See thats the whole deal, the whole story, whats its all about. Thats why
he is called son of man, and we are called children of GOD, we were all
adopted in the covenent between Abraham and GOD.

  If you don't get that part than its all just a fable. Nothing fits
together. Just another one of thousands that claimed to be GODs son.

  Religion in America freaks me out, people in America twist it into what
they want. Jesus came to this Earth to save me, so I can buy shit at the
mall.

 Almost NOBODY in America has any clue what the covenent is all about, even
though its the basis of Christianity.
 They go to church every sunday, and read pages of sacred texts outloud, but
most have no clue why or what the frig is going on.

Relevant Pages