Re: Yet another reason to hate Yahoo

From: John Smith (johnsmith225_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: 12/25/04

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:10:41 -0500

news:MPG.1c32c187e60b7348989d39@news-server.columbus.rr.com...
> In article <opsjd2wrnc6v6656@news.individual.net>, neal413@yahoo.com
> says...
>> Oh, I agree. But his comment wasn't directed toward the soldiers, it was
>> directed toward certain corporate entities which seem to be
>> Johnny-on-the-spot in these conflicts. One might think they benefit from
>> dead sons and daughters, hmm?
>
> I've been around for a long time, long enough to know that many people
> benefit from the great war machines, but, without those same companies,
> there might not be what we need in order to fight the fight. Ask
> yourself, who would step in and replace company XYZ if you were able to
> get them shutdown? Ask yourself, where would that leave us and our kids,
> if another company was not as well structured logistically to aid them?

Say that about Krupp and I.G. Farben about, oh, say sixty years ago.

John

> --
> --
> spamfree999@rrohio.com
> (Remove 999 to reply to me)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Yet another reason to hate Yahoo
    ... But his comment wasn't directed toward the soldiers, ... > directed toward certain corporate entities which seem to be ... > dead sons and daughters, ... there might not be what we need in order to fight the fight. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Yet another reason to hate Yahoo
    ... But his comment wasn't directed toward the soldiers, ... >> directed toward certain corporate entities which seem to be ... > there might not be what we need in order to fight the fight. ... How is Halburton a well structured company? ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Training the Enemy
    ... a Delta Company patrol was responding to a tip at ... two Iraqi Army soldiers that American forces had helped train and arm. ... ...."Before that fight, there were a few true believers." ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: (OT) For Conservatives only:
    ... America exactly what they did to their soldiers on Tuesday, ... to fight, at least they have the balls to make a decision and stick ... WHAT A NATION ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: (OT) For Conservatives only:
    ... American soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen, Iraqi Nationals, Bulgarian ... even though they have no will to fight, at least they have the balls to ... defends our country is a hero and for you to make it political makes you ... that we went to war in Iraq over cooked intelligence and outright lies, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)