mini-martyr effect

From: David Dalton (
Date: 12/22/04

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:06:03 -0330

If, especially since I don't have a firewall on this Windows 95 box,
hackers are planning further tampering of my ongoing newsgroup posts,
web pages, e-mail, archived newsgroup posts, and archived e-mail
mailing list posts, they should note what I said years ago about the
possible mini-martyr effect of such activity. Basically if you
hack me and are caught that will cause a mini-martyr effect such
that attention will be drawn to me that would never have occurred
if you had just ignored me.

David Dalton (home page, job offers welcome) (NF&LAB travel & music page) (Salmon on the Thorns)