Re: XP accessing 224.0.0.2 - advice please

From: Dave J (requiem_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 11/22/04

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:08:01 +0000

In MsgID<Xns95A7DD83DF7C3cwfidei@212.159.2.88> within
uk.telecom.broadband, 'cw' wrote:

>"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in
>>> Sounded more like a light hearted jest than an offensive hurl.
>>> Idiot ;0)
>>
>> Calling someone an idiot just because they've never heard of something
>> is offensive.
>>
>> Please don't do it, at least not to me.
>
>And here's me thinking that the wink right after it would make it blatantly
>obvious that my comment was a light hearted jest.

Schmitt trigger time.. Hysteresis is the word that applies..

--
Dave Johnson - requiem@freeuk.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP accessing 224.0.0.2 - advice please
    ... >> Calling someone an idiot just because they've never heard of something ... Schmitt trigger time.. ... Hysteresis is the word that applies.. ...
  • Re: CIVIL discussion group
    ... fucktard wanker. ... place where bickering and "name calling" is encouraged. ... no content other than "you're an idiot". ... good luck having rational civil discourse with the nutters. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: CIVIL discussion group
    ... fucktard wanker. ... place where bickering and "name calling" is encouraged. ... content other than "you're an idiot". ... good luck having rational civil discourse with the nutters. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: CIVIL discussion group
    ... fucktard wanker. ... place where bickering and "name calling" is encouraged. ... no content other than "you're an idiot". ... good luck having rational civil discourse with the nutters. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: CIVIL discussion group
    ... fucktard wanker. ... place where bickering and "name calling" is encouraged. ... no matter how common they are. ... content other than "you're an idiot". ...
    (talk.origins)