Re: XP accessing 224.0.0.2 - advice please

From: cw (usenet_at_fidei.DEADco.uk)
Date: 11/20/04

Date: 20 Nov 2004 21:45:38 GMT

"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in
news:cnn9ll$t0h$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk:
>> Sounded more like a light hearted jest than an offensive hurl.
>> Idiot ;0)
>
> Calling someone an idiot just because they've never heard of something
> is offensive.
>
> Please don't do it, at least not to me.

And here's me thinking that the wink right after it would make it blatantly
obvious that my comment was a light hearted jest.

--
Colin

  • Re: XP accessing 224.0.0.2 - advice please
    ... >> Sounded more like a light hearted jest than an offensive hurl. ... > Calling someone an idiot just because they've never heard of something ...
  • Re: XP accessing 224.0.0.2 - advice please
    ... >> Sounded more like a light hearted jest than an offensive hurl. ... > Calling someone an idiot just because they've never heard of something is ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: XP accessing 224.0.0.2 - advice please
    ... >> Sounded more like a light hearted jest than an offensive hurl. ... > Calling someone an idiot just because they've never heard of something is ...
  • Re: XP accessing 224.0.0.2 - advice please
    ... > Sounded more like a light hearted jest than an offensive hurl. ... Calling someone an idiot just because they've never heard of something is ... Ivor ...
    (comp.security.misc)