Re: Anonymous surfing

From: Mike (michael.owen_at_hushmail.com)
Date: 10/24/04

Date: 24 Oct 2004 04:26:45 -0700

chris@nospam.com wrote in message news:<ae8ln0lco7ok53nse243ja0ktpccsdiu5s@4ax.com>...
> On 23 Oct 2004 04:27:30 -0700, michael.owen@hushmail.com (Mike) wrote:
>
> >chris@nospam.com wrote in message news:<h6pjn0term6rpbvcsbgo2g9evtjss41qls@4ax.com>...
> >> On 17 Oct 2004 01:00:30 GMT, roberson@ibd.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca (Walter
> >> Roberson) wrote:
>
> In my case, my employment conditions explicitly state that I cannot
> support activities contrary to my employers interest. I could do I
> anonymously, but I'm still breaking the terms of my employment.

Interesting! Would that include statements of political views which
might impact on the business of your employer? Can an employee
contract contain clauses that attempt to remove your constitutional
rights to free speech?

One of those things that's better left untested, I guess. Shame the
Freedom network never really took off. Quite liked that tool.

Mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Chestnuts [Re: POEA vs. ICCPR]
    ... Immigration bars 864 OFWs ... from the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency. ... From the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, ... Without POEA clearances, their employment ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Equal Rights Nonsense
    ... Equal Rights Nonsense ... protected from employment discrimination. ... Pay Act and the Paycheck Fairness Act. ... Sen. John McCain is opposed to such legislation; Sens. Obama and Clinton are ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: what happens if you are on a tenure track but need to take a leave of absence
    ... US Department of Labor -- Veterans' Employment and Training ... ... back to work after military service is based on time spent ... reemployment rights after your military tour of duty; ... Google recommends ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: Can my company take my time without compensation?
    ... other intellectual property rights in all or any letters, ... necessary to perfect or secure any of the company's said rights. ... created by you in the course of your employment. ... "Invention" as used herein means any invention, discovery, design, ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: OT: "Civil Rights Act: Tilted Foundation" - Ted Pike
    ... The Civil Rights Act of 1964, ... and Civil Rights Act of 1968 with its Fair Housing Act ... I will, however, note that affirmative action does have its downsides, ... employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)