Re: Steganos

From: Chris Phelps (news_at_phelps.org.uk)
Date: 10/22/04

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:59:49 GMT

Generally their products are good.
"Tx2" <tx2newscollection@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1be314e1bc6bc2cf989bf6@news.individual.net...

> I've just had a 'newsletter' from Steganos advising me of some new
> product releases.
>
> http://www.steganos.com/
>
> Anyone have an opinion on them, Steganos, in general? Are their products
> good, bad, indifferent?
>
> BTW, i didn't consider the email as SPAM, as i had previously subscribed
> to such.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Steganos
    ... >I've just had a 'newsletter' from Steganos advising me of some new ... >Anyone have an opinion on them, Steganos, in general? ... spreadsheets in the Safe and an occasional wipe of my temp areas. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Steganos
    ... I've just had a 'newsletter' from Steganos advising me of some new ... Anyone have an opinion on them, Steganos, in general? ... BTW, i didn't consider the email as SPAM, as i had previously subscribed ...
    (comp.security.misc)