Re: My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?

From: xmp (xmp_at_example.com)
Date: 10/09/04

    Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 14:28:02 GMT

    Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
    > When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers
    > running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. I know my
    > bank has never heard of MacIntosh or Linux. I hesitate to think how many
    > spybots and viruses might lurk in those machines.

    During both Blaster and Sasser my bank's ATMs went down.

    m.

    • Re: My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?
      ... > When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers ... > running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. ... > bank has never heard of MacIntosh or Linux. ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Re: My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?
      ... > When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers ... > running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. ... > bank has never heard of MacIntosh or Linux. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?
      ... > When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers ... > running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. ... > bank has never heard of MacIntosh or Linux. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?
      ... When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers ... running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. ... that some creditors have tried to pull on my checking account. ...
      (comp.security.misc)