Re: The Workings Of Virus

From: andy smart (anonymus_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/08/04

Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 08:53:38 +0100

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Making Amavis Quieter
    ... I keep getting emails about the viruses, ... Did you restart it after you made the changes to the configuration files? ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: who are interested for anti-virus beta for Asianux(1.0(RedFlag DC 4.01 and Miracle Linux 3.0)
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... In comp.os.linux.security Andrew Keith suggested: ... > targetted at linux. ... Every platform nowdays have viruses. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: fire wall & anti-virus? do i really need it
    ... as I have a firewall on my router and for the ... viruses, if there is any you have to run them manually as root anyways. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Is Linux virus-proof?
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > I'm a newbie of Linux and I'd like to know if it's a strong system as ... > regards the defence against the viruses, adware, dialers and so on; ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)