Re: The Workings Of Virus

From: andy smart (
Date: 10/08/04

Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 08:53:38 +0100

Katie wrote:
| I am writing my term paper nad found out that unfortuently I picked a
| hard topic. The Interowrking of viruses and how to counteract them.
| If you have any information on the subject please PLEASE email it to
| me at

Actually, this is not a hard topic to research IMHO :-) Any of the big
anti-virus vendors have information areas such as.....

Also a google search should thow up lots of good stuff too
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Making Amavis Quieter
    ... I keep getting emails about the viruses, ... Did you restart it after you made the changes to the configuration files? ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - ...
  • Re: who are interested for anti-virus beta for Asianux(1.0(RedFlag DC 4.01 and Miracle Linux 3.0)
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... In Andrew Keith suggested: ... > targetted at linux. ... Every platform nowdays have viruses. ...
  • Re: fire wall & anti-virus? do i really need it
    ... as I have a firewall on my router and for the ... viruses, if there is any you have to run them manually as root anyways. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - ...
  • Re: Is Linux virus-proof?
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > I'm a newbie of Linux and I'd like to know if it's a strong system as ... > regards the defence against the viruses, adware, dialers and so on; ...