Re: Best AV prog for XP = KAV 5 right?

From: Carl Farrington (carl_at_000compsup000.net.invalid)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:24:21 +0100

Bart Bailey wrote:
> I've been using Norton Ghost for years because it fits on the same
> floppy as my Boot2DOS files.

Oh and BTW, one of it's features is a "Bootable Rescue Media Builder" which
will create a bootable CD (and I think floppies too) that takes you into a
umm.. kind of DOS version (I have to admin i haven't used it. I simply fired
up the Menu.exe which impressed my quite a lot. I just didn't want to down
the machine to look at the non-windows thing (not sure if it is DOS or just
a direct run-from-itself bootloader type thing)

As I said, eMule will get you an acceptable try-before-you-buy. (i.e. the
full version, but this is against copyright law)