Secure File Transport

From: Omegamon (the_omegamon_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/05/04

    Date: 5 Oct 2004 06:06:05 -0700

    Greetings All,

       I am looking for guidance in finding a product that will
    allow me to collect data in a secure manner. I have a large
    number of suppliers that I currently push/pull data to/from
    with ftp. Ideally, the product will support sftp and https
    as well as perhaps have a client that may allow restartability
    of transfers as well as providing indicators specifying
    guaranteed delivery. I have seen the Secure Transport product
    from Tumbleweed and it appears to be a strong contender. Any
    alternative ideas concerning other products that may fit this
    model are welcome.

    Thanks in advance,
    -O

    • Secure File Transport
      ... I am looking for guidance in finding a product that will ... allow me to collect data in a secure manner. ... number of suppliers that I currently push/pull data to/from ... guaranteed delivery. ...
      (comp.unix.misc)
    • Secure File Transport
      ... I am looking for guidance in finding a product that will ... allow me to collect data in a secure manner. ... number of suppliers that I currently push/pull data to/from ... guaranteed delivery. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Secure File Transport
      ... I am looking for guidance in finding a product that will ... allow me to collect data in a secure manner. ... number of suppliers that I currently push/pull data to/from ... guaranteed delivery. ...
      (comp.security.unix)
    • Re: Secure File Transport
      ... Omegamon wrote: ... > I am looking for guidance in finding a product that will ... > allow me to collect data in a secure manner. ... > guaranteed delivery. ...
      (comp.security.misc)