Cease and Desist Order (was: SafeBoot BROKEN (and instantly withdrawn))

From: Frank Slootweg (this_at_ddress.is.invalid)
Date: 08/17/04

Date: 17 Aug 2004 09:11:24 GMT

CEASE AND DESIST ORDER
======================

Leythos <void@nowhere.com> wrote:
> In article <20040816145448.60F0B11593@mail.cypherpunks.to>, Use-Author-
> Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1] says...
> > My postings will continue,
> > however, it is unlikely that I will respond to you further.
[deleted]
> If your message was real, and the facts were correct, you would not have
> to hide behind an Anon account - they can't do anything if you post
> facts, they can't argue facts, but, you don't have any, have not
> presented any, and don't really seem to have a leg to stand on.
>
> As long as you keep posting your crap I will keep warning people about
> what a little weasel, disgruntled, non-technical, whiner you are (IMO).

  In the name of all the crap, weasels and whiners in this world, I
strongly object to your implication that the OP's postings conform to
the high standards which we value and practice! We therefor *DEMAND* an
immediate and full retraction.

Frank Slootweg,
CEO, President, Chairman and Head CrapWhiningWeasel,
CWW Inc.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: focus() wont work for text input onChange and onBlur on Firefox3.6
    ... where everyone is playing nice despite the greatest nonsense frequently ... This is a technical Usenet newsgroup where facts are ... You can state a technical fact without calling posters "script kiddies". ... you have still not declared the character encoding of your postings ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • AS 2005 Dimension Modelling Question
    ... The client is after a dimension for slicing by Posting type. ... General Ledger and Job postings. ... Slice facts by a type called GLTrack, which aggregates all General ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: Windows XP SP3
    ... Sp3 has caused more problems, not just with that piece of software you have ... no personal excperience with and keep refering regarding that to forums ... I am done with stating the facts. ... you may want to read postings entirely before assuming something ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: ZoneAlarm Pro vs Outpost Pro?
    ... Oh, I already presented good proofs here, just read again my postings. ... > you break into personal insult at this stage then you will simply give them ... > a reason to ignore you and believe that your facts must be wrong. ... "Ich bin ein freier Mensch und werde jetzt von meinen Freiheitsrechten ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Obamas job approval rateing
    ... Tony and RichL have chosen to killfile other posters. ... of reading and responding to their postings. ... backs up what he has to say with demonstrable facts. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)