Is it OK to Delete these files in the Windows 98 Folder???

From: fre (fre_at_mon.com)
Date: 08/13/04

    Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:08:52 -0700

    Is it OK to Delete these files in the Windows 98 Folder???

    In the Windows Folder:

    Temporary Internet Files
    Windows Update Setup Files
    Downloaded Installations
    Cookies
    Cache
    Internet Logs
    User Data

    Any potential problems deleted the content of these folders?

    • Re: Unable to delete file with extremly long name
      ... Open Command Window Here? ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... To let IE 7 clean them, I moved my "Temporary Internet Files" folder to ...
    • Re: Unable to delete file with extremly long name
      ... Open a DOS windows. ... which is included in the Windows Power tools. ... To let IE 7 clean them, I moved my "Temporary Internet Files" folder to ...
    • Re: deleting Content.IE5 files
      ... reboot to Windows, ... | I haven't seen any corruption by deleting the Content.IE5 folder... ... These were your Temporary Internet Files, which, since V4, has ... Naturally, TIFs will grow back. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
    • Re: windows picture and fax viewer
      ... The images are located in the folder with an image you are viewing. ... Images from WebPages are located in the Temporary Internet Files ... > Whenever I look at a photo in the windows picture and fax viewer, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
    • Re: HOW TO DELETE TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES
      ... Clear Temp Files - This solution clears all files from Windows Temporary ... If you mean you still have files left in Temporary Internet Files folders, ... and Settings folder on whatever drive it is located on and the logged in ...