Re: RSA SecurID authentication details

phn_at_icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Date: 08/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:56:39 +0000 (UTC)

Vin McLellan <vin@theworld.com> wrote:
> Micha Wilkowski <michal.wilkowski@wolainfo.com.pl> queried the
> newsgroup:

>>does anyone have any documents concerning details of authentication
>>with tokens? RSA Security publish only marketing whitepaper and I
>>need technical details - algorithms, mathematical background, etc.
>>If you have it,please send me.

If you choose the "digipass" series sold by vasco you will get an open
product where support is included in tis-toolkit ( i know i made it
myself)

digipass has replacable batteries, is field-reprogrammable ( with
an external device) and is much cheaper.

--
Peter Håkanson

  • RE: Intranet zone full trust in vista
    ... the system creates two different tokens ... to the administrator while the second token is a restricted token, ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • RE: HowTo Purge Windows (Server 2003) logon session
    ... The problem I described is about the application pool identity. ... The IIS tokens don't create logon sessions (I don't ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: HowTo Purge Windows (Server 2003) logon session
    ... The IIS tokens don't create logon sessions (I don't ... Our problem is that the logon session for an application pool identity is ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... actually on a remote server. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • RSA SecurID authentication details
    ... RSA Security publish only marketing whitepaper and I need technical ... details - algorithms, mathematical background, etc. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • authentication with tokens
    ... RSA Security publish only marketing whitepaper and I need technical ... details - algorithms, mathematical background, etc. ...
    (alt.computer.security)