RSA SecurID authentication details

From: Micha³ Wilkowski (michal.wilkowski_at_wolainfo.com.pl)
Date: 07/16/04

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:53:10 +0200

Hello,
does anyone have any documents concerning details of authentication with
tokens? RSA Security publish only marketing whitepaper and I need technical
details - algorithms, mathematical background, etc. If you have it, please
send me.

--
Regards
Michal Wilkowski

Relevant Pages

  • authentication with tokens
    ... RSA Security publish only marketing whitepaper and I need technical ... details - algorithms, mathematical background, etc. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: RSA SecurID authentication details
    ... >>with tokens? ... RSA Security publish only marketing whitepaper and I ... product where support is included in tis-toolkit (i know i made it ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: RSA SecurID authentication details
    ... RSA Security publish only marketing whitepaper and I need technical ... >details - algorithms, mathematical background, etc. ... I believe the SecurID algorithm is proprietary, ...
    (comp.security.misc)