Re: IE can be made safe ....

From: Steve Horsley (shoot_at_the.moon)
Date: 07/14/04

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:07:56 +0100

Lars M. Hansen wrote:

> So, if someone asks you for advice on how to change the tires on their
> car, you answer is to get another car?

If the new car is safer and free, why not? What's your objection?

Steve

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Very Strange Costco Tire Center experience (flat tire)
    ... Thanks for your advice! ... at everyone's advice I took the car back into a different ... Costco to get the wheels rebalanced. ... could bad quality tires give you a poor /uneven ride? ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Very Strange Costco Tire Center experience (flat tire)
    ... Thanks for your advice! ... at everyone's advice I took the car back into a different ... Costco to get the wheels rebalanced. ... could bad quality tires give you a poor /uneven ride? ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Very Strange Costco Tire Center experience (flat tire)
    ... for which I always get great advice here. ... at everyone's advice I took the car back into a different Costco ... to get the wheels rebalanced. ... feeling through the tires when driving, kind of like a scrubbing and/or ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Advice Needed - Car Scratched while travelling
    ... LOL bad advice well intentioned is still bad advice. ... > injury to the person or violence involved) to claim from your insurance ... And a car ... >> traces of damages... ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: How do YOU react to being cut up?
    ... White van approaching from behind and a left turn ahead. ... While its good advice you are giving you are assuming the OP doesn't ... a car pulls alongside you... ... Then you are only adding danger to the situation. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)