Re: Multi stage attacks on networks?

From: Leythos (void_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 05/01/04

Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 02:52:52 GMT

In article <4093082E.1050505@end.universe>, restaurant@end.universe
says...
> Leythos wrote:
> > In article <4092854C.8070802@end.universe>, restaurant@end.universe
> > says...
> >
> >>Get real! For someone studying security at a PhD level, you certainly
> >>are clueless!
> >

> > Be glad that he's asking those types of questions - it means that
> > oursourcing is not really working as well as it should if they don't
> > already know the answers. I'm hoping that oursourcing of IT support
> > falls on it's face once people see the implications of letting non-local
> > resources maintain their network security.
> >

> You are obviously even more of an idiot than he is, and you are
> extremely ignorant...
>
> My rant was about a PhD candidtae asking such inaine questions -- you
> turned it into a racist issue based on the (unverified) name provided,
> which shows the depth of your stupidity and ignorance.

Not that I want to follow my own post before you reply, but I clearly
said "outsourcing" and "non-local resources". I didn't imply any racial
overtone at all. I suggest you take a look at why your are overly
sensitive to talking about outsourcing and remote support and think it
has anything to do with Race.

spamfree999@rrohio.com
(Remove 999 to reply to me)