Re: Oversized Sigs/Rudimentary Web Design

From: Don Kelloway (dkelloway_at_commodon.com)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:23:33 GMT

"Frank Slootweg" <this@ddress.is.invalid> wrote in message
news:409224c4$0$12755$4a441750@news.wanadoo.nl...
> Don Kelloway <dkelloway@commodon.com> wrote:
> > "Frank Slootweg" <this@ddress.is.invalid> wrote in message
> [4-line sig limit]
> > Then I must concede and beg forgiveness for my inappropriate
signature.
> > Let it be stated that from this point forward it shall read as it is
> > reflected below. Though the only difference is that I've separated
the
> > complimentary closing from it.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Don Kelloway
> > Commodon Communications
> >
> > <sighdash>
> > Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your
> > Security on the Internet".
>
> That is fine with me, but normally your name, etc. should go in the
> signature, i.e. below the sigdash. Why don't you just combine your
name
> and company on one line and leave out the blank line, i.e.:
>
> > <sighdash>
> > Best regards,
> > Don Kelloway, Commodon Communications
> > Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your
> > Security on the Internet".
>
> That would bring it within the 4-line limit.
>
> Just my EUR 0.02, especially since I (normally) don't use any sig.

I am not opposed to listening to other persons suggestions, barring of
course that they're not delivered with a sledgehammer. In light of your
suggestion and the manner in which it was offered, I would like to say
"Thank you".

--
Best regards, from Don Kelloway of Commodon Communications
Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your
Security on the Internet".

Relevant Pages