Re: Passwords file cracking

From: Ford Prefect (restaurant_at_end.universe)
Date: 03/16/04

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:02:07 GMT

Ajay Sabnis wrote:
> Well thank you mr high and mighty. This is one task i need to address
> for my dissertation. This is not a concern of your. if you do not have
> anything constructive to say, keep your mouth shut. thanks.

You are most welcome...

Your questions indicate that you are not that versed in the field of
security, which begs the credibility of your question and your claim
of it being part of a "dissertation"... anyone doing a serious
security dissertation would not be turning to this newsgroup for such
information as there are a myraid of sources already available to any
serious security researcher... and all can be readily and easily
searched with but a few keywords... something which is obviously
beyond your grasp....

...so if you truly are doing a "dissertation" and not a puny,
self-inportant highschool assignment, you will know how to proceed.