New SNORT IDS Console (Aanval Console)

From: Remote Assessment (administration_at_remoteassessment.com)
Date: 03/08/04

Date: 8 Mar 2004 12:34:53 -0800

Remote Assessment is due to release the new Aanval Console - A
Web-Based SNORT Intrusion Detection System Console.

Various features included:
LIVE Monitor
Email & Audio Alerts
Collection Grouping
IP Marking
Multi-User
Event Browsing
Data Views
...more

The full feature list is available on the main console after login.
Please visit and post your comments.

DEMO Available;

Company: demo
Username: demo
Password: demo

Send comments, suggestions, flames to
adminisration@remoteassessment.com

Remote Assessment
--Aanval

Relevant Pages

  • Re: best programming language for console/sql application?
    ... I've also rewritten HPUX makefiles in bsh to permit execution on multiple UNIX platforms (HPUX make has some unique features not found in make on other UNIX platforms). ... of the language itself) and I am a 5 year FreeBSD user. ... from scratch or write a frontend for mantis which I used for years. ... If I start my own, I think I'll be using a console widget library ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • OpenAanval Snort IDS Console
    ... Open source and available now - the OpenAanval Console is the free ... Some of the features include; ... ignoring, LIVE event monitor, frequent offender lists and more. ... Available on the Aanval website is a quick installer which will ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • OpenAanval Snort IDS Console
    ... Open source and available now - the OpenAanval Console is the free ... Some of the features include; ... ignoring, LIVE event monitor, frequent offender lists and more. ... Available on the Aanval website is a quick installer which will ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: CONSOLE: how to do "Press Any Key To Continue"
    ... You might need to wait until Whidbey is out - see these articles on ... "Console Support In Whidbey ... The BCL class that gains the most new features is the Console class. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: [OT] Err, how do I turn off screen blanking
    ... > features, ... this is the blanking that ... > occurs both at the console and within X, it's not the screen saver. ...
    (Debian-User)