Re: Hiding originating IP when posting through CLOSED news servers

From: Russ Allbery (
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:08:31 -0800

In, Frank Slootweg <> writes:

> Correction: *Now* Mike is well-informed (or at least he should be :-)).
> Before this all started he thought that XNA would keep his postings out
> of the archives (because he, incorrectly, assumed) that there was only
> one archive (Google (Groups)).

Er, I read the whole thread, and that is definitely not the impression
that I got. It looked more to me like several people very persistantly
misunderstood what he said and made a great deal of this.

Russ Allbery (             <>
          Please post questions rather than mailing me directly.
     <> explains why.

Relevant Pages