Re: Using Old OS for Security

From: Johnson (nospam_at_nospam.invalid)
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:28:21 GMT

Micheal Robert Zium wrote:

> Duane Arnold wrote:
>
>>Micheal Robert Zium <mrozium@XSPAMX-yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> You're kidding, right?
>>>

>>Shock someone and make a post that means something other than your crying
>>about me making a post with a binary file attached to it.
>>
>>Duane
>
> I guess you can't read. Not surprising. If you _really_ wanted to
> shock someone, you should actually post about _real_ firewalls, and
> not that broken record crap about Active Ports and hosts files.
>
> Are you mad at me because I said something to you about posting a
> binary to a non-binary group? You shouldn't be mad, you should be
> embarrassed. You should be embarrassed about your ignorance and
> arrogance. You should be embarrassed because you called Steve Gibson
> a clown, yet you can't explain why, except that you saw someone else
> put him down, and you decided to parrot their opinion.
>
> I have three simple questions for you:
> 1. Why do you think Win9x computers "were never meant to be on the
> Internet"?
> 2. Why do you think Steve Gibson is a clown?
> 3. Are you one of the "Trackers"?
>
> C'mon, Debbie isn't ashamed to admit it, why should you be?

What he should do, and everyone should do, is killfile your ass.

>From your headers:

That means that you can say things on the Usenet but they won't become
part of the archives and you can deny it later.

That says a whole bunch about you.

Killfiled

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Using Old OS for Security
    ... You shouldn't be mad, you should be ... You should be embarrassed because you called Steve Gibson ... Why do you think Steve Gibson is a clown? ... What he should do, and everyone should do, is killfile your ass. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Using Old OS for Security
    ... >>crying about me making a post with a binary file attached to it. ... You shouldn't be mad, you should be ... You should be embarrassed because you called Steve Gibson ... I see that you killfile means nothing like your responses means nothing. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Using Old OS for Security
    ... >>crying about me making a post with a binary file attached to it. ... You shouldn't be mad, you should be ... You should be embarrassed because you called Steve Gibson ... I see that you killfile means nothing like your responses means nothing. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Using Old OS for Security
    ... >Shock someone and make a post that means something other than your crying ... You shouldn't be mad, you should be ... You should be embarrassed because you called Steve Gibson ... Why do you think Steve Gibson is a clown? ...